Thursday, February 1, 2024

Picture of the Day: Burrard Street Bridge

Lovely view of the Burrard Street Bridge from Granville Island


This evening some friends and I had dinner at a restaurant in Granville Island and afterwards we took a quick stroll around the area. 

When we reached the edge of Burrard Inlet looking towards the Burrard Street Bridge I couldn't help but take a picture. It reminded me of when I used to take night shots along Victoria Harbour when I used to walk along a 10K route.

Today the weather held up -- the rain stopped in the morning and in the afternoon there were some blue sky patches before turning overcast again in the evening.

Nevertheless we enjoyed not only spending time together and catching up, but also enjoying the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrumptious Baked Goods at YVR

Delectable baked goods from Pure Bread at YVR The other day I discovered a pretty good bakery -- at Vancouver International Airport no less....