Friday, November 4, 2022

Picture of the Day: Autumn's Disappearance

A few days ago Vancouver looked like this


Where has autumn gone?

Only a few days ago I enjoyed an invigorating walk in the forest, the sky was blue and temperatures at a warm 10 degrees. The autumn leaves looked even more vibrant.

But today the rain came back, sprinkling at first in the morning and then the weather became more showery and wet. 

By late afternoon the rains were heavier.

I walked 10 minutes to the bus stop, and before I reached it, my socks were wet -- I wasn't going home for another five hours which mean cold, wet feet.

On my way home the winds picked up and I was freezing and wet! Not a nice combination.

As I walked home I tried to remind myself I was almost there, and the first order of business would be to remove those wet socks that made my feet so cold! Is this what winter is going to be like and even colder?

Tomorrow the rains are coming back even more so. Boots are a must!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Mommy Dead and Dearest

An "ill" Gypsy Rose with mother Dee Dee Another documentary I saw on the flight to Hong Kong was Mommy Dead and Dearest that was ...