Friday, February 17, 2023

Picture of the Day: Discounts Galore

Want to get outfitted for Christmas 2023?

My friend and I went to a shopping mall and checked out some stores we would normally not walk into, like Forever 21 -- cause we're no where near 21 anymore!

In the back of the store was one of several discount racks where I spied this dress left over from Christmas...

Anyone want to pick up their ugly Christmas outfit now in February?

This one's only US$15.00...

It's shocking how much unwanted clothing there is, and how low they have been marked down. At H&M there were T-shirts for under US$6.

There has to be a way to figure out how much meeds to be produced and at a decent price otherwise retailers can't make as much of a profit when it's marked down so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture of the Day: Totem Pole in HK

The totem pole is blocked by potted plants One day during my trip to Hong Kong I had some extra time in the late afternoon before meeting a ...