Thursday, August 18, 2022

Picture of the Day: View from Cambie Street Bridge

The view looking west at False Creek as the sun was setting

Today is another day in Vancouver at 29 degrees, which is a delightful temperature in Hong Kong, and lower humidity at 59 percent.

After work I had a dinner to go to on Broadway between Cambie and Oak streets. So from downtown I walked across the Cambie Street Bridge, which I haven't done in ages. It took just over 10 minutes to walk, and parts of it were shaded by trees which was nice. There was also a breeze to make me feel less sweaty.

While at the middle of the bridge I stopped to snap this photo, the sun still blazing hot at 7pm, and boats gliding effortlessly in False Creek.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Mommy Dead and Dearest

Dee Dee Blanchard controlled daughter Gypsy Rose   On the flight to Hong Kong I watched several documentaries, one of which was Mommy Dead a...